Friday, January 19, 2018

Writing Prompt Challenge Day #4

Day #4 Writing Prompt Challenge
Word Count - 150
Genre - Magical Realism
Character - movie producer
Material - binoculars
Sentence - "Where did you get that wound?"
Bonus - involves a fight

Who are you?
Rose Chatham, your new producer.
You’re the sorceress.
Yes.
What happened to Stan?
There have been complaints. The studio sent me investigate. I did. He is gone.
Where?
Why are you here?
We need a bigger basilisk for the fight scene. The one we have will get eaten by the chimera in no time flat.
Why didn’t you get the proper size one to begin with?
Stan said it wasn’t in the budget. I was going to have it out with him, but now you’re in charge.
Yes I am, and I agree. I’ll have the trainer provide what you need.
Great. By the way, I have to ask, where did you get that wound?
Rose’s enigmatic smile made him pale and quickly leave the room.
Conjuring up binoculars, she checked to see if the griffon was done eating. Satisfied, she began going over the new budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment